Wednesday, September 17, 2008

School picture...

I know its dark! NOT MY FAULT! lol For those of you who get to SLEEP it is DARK at 5:30 am!! JUST SO YOU KNOW! ^^ lol

Yep, this is my school sweater I got...I miss my Aero one, but this will do. :( No choice anyhoo lol I must and will abide by the rules. Well, I am going to BED because I am TIRED! lol!! G'night!
AND IF YOU MAKE FUN OF THE WAY I'M SMILING....YOU TRY TO SMILE AND MEAN IT AT 5:30 AM!
Sorry, lack of sleep makes Lizzy cranky lol :)

2 comments:

Judy said...

Love that school uniform. I have not even rolled over at 5:30!!!! I don't think I would be able to smile at that time of morning. Ha Ha.

running4him said...

5:30!! Nice!! I get up at 5:30 when I have to go for my long run but, I don't enjoy it!! I normaly get up at 6. I like Baxter's tail in the background!!