Thursday, August 21, 2008

Have you ever....?



Have you ever wished you could be someone else? For a day, a week, a month or more? Well, for most of you this will come as no suprise but......
I wish I could be a horse.
Not for forever! But, for a little while. Think about it! They have relitivly easy lives! Well, most do. They eat all day, or sleep all day, they can run, jump, buck, & BE FREE! Free from life's struggles, worries, fears....*sigh*
Leave me a comment and let me know what you think. If you don't have a blog....Get one for heaven's sake! ITS FREEEEEE! ^^ lol

3 comments:

Judy said...

What a video of poor Liz. I imagine that shook her up a little. Beloved sure looked good jumping. Wish I was there to watch her. I'm really enjoying your blog. Love, Grandma

Calvary said...

*sigh* I know what you mean...

Ann said...

She is a beaut!!! I wish I was there to see her in person! (or horse) I can't wait until we can do a trail ride together!