Monday, May 25, 2009

Swimming....



My calling in life...is not to be a lifegaurd. lol! I sat down by the pool for about an hour or so today with Abby and Nick. "Why didn't you go in?" You may ask. That friend, is a looong painful story. Wanna hear? OKAY!

It all started Sunday afternoon. It was a little cloudy but my siblings talked me into going for a swim in the newly opened pool. After we'd been swimming about an hour I started towards the ladder to get out. Benjamin yelled something to me so I turned and talked to him for a sec, and when I turned to grab the ladder do you know what was swimming beside me?
A FROG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!
I started shrieking and I mean BLOOD-CURDLING screams! It was so gross and IN MY FACE!! *shudder!* EWWWWWWW!
I can take a lot, but that, was just too much. Whew, my heart is picking up speed just telling you about it!!

lol so anyway, thats why I sat sweetly by the pool and watched Abby and Nick swim. And yes, we did get the icky amphibian out lol

No comments: